This Policy Applies to ‘Little Dreamers SEND Advocacy’ services
only and does not relate to any other professionals
you may engage with through the process.
Welcome to our website. By continuing to browse
this website or related social
media pages you are agreeing to comply with, and
be bound by, the following terms and conditions of
govern Little Dreamer’s relationship with you
online. Please do not use our website or social
media pages if you disagree with any part of our
You can read more about our organisation here
In order to understand your requirements, we will require information. This information will be used:
• For internal record keeping, to ensure we are up to date with your case
• To make you aware of events that may be of benefit to you
• For market research and surveys to improve services
• Your information is stored safely and securely both electronically and physically. Electronic information is stored behind several passwords to access
the information management tools that we use. And physical information is locked away.
• From time to time, through our website and social media channels we may include links to other web sites. These links are provided for your
convenience, they do not indicate that we endorse or work in partnership with the external source and we have no responsibility for the content of
the linked website. It is important you check their website’s privacy notice when browsing an external site.
• We will only ever send you marketing emails about events that we feel will benefit you and your case. If you wish to opt out of any Emails being sent to
you, you can do so at any time. When signing up to our services, you have control over why we contact you. And you can change your mind about this
at any time by emailing email@example.com
• We will not distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
• If you believe any information we hold for you is incorrect please tell us as soon as possible so that we can rectify this.
• You have a right to request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998, and you can request this by
The term ‘Little Dreamers SEND Advocacy’, 'LDSA' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website and related social media pages.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. The use of this website is subject to the following terms of
use: Our website content is for information purposes only and is subject to change at any time.
1. We are not liable for your useageof any information you find on our website or social media pages, and you use this information at your own risk. It is your
own responsibility to ensure that any services, products and/or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
2. We do not provide any guarantee as to the suitability, completeness, performance or accuracy of the contents of our website or social media content.
3. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to
the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. Such material includes (but is not limited to) the layout, design, appearance and artwork.
Reproduction is prohibited.
5. Unauthorised use of this website may lead to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. This includes any reasons for LDSA’s income being
impaired or reputation damaged as a result of inappropriate use of terms and conditions.
6. From time to time, through our website and social media channels we may include links to other web sites. These links are provided for your convenience, they do
not indicate that we endorse or work in partnership with the external source and we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website.
7. ‘LDSA’ takes no responsibility or liability for its websites being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues.
This Policy Applies to LDSA only, and does not relate to any other professionals you may engage
with through the process.
The safety of your privacy is paramount to LDSA. If you are asked to provide certain information by
which you can be identified you will understand how your information will be used by reading this policy.
LDSA may change this policy at any time. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that
you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 24/1/2024.